Riding in the 2011 BP MS150? It’s registration time!
Registering for the 2011 BP MS150 is a little different than last year. Top Fundraisers will get first dibs on registering first and general riders will have to wait.
Details of the registration process are below:
Top Fundraisers Priority Registration
- If you raised a minimum of $1,000 in the 2010 BP MS150, including Club 300 members, you will have the first opportunity to register for the 2011 BP MS150.
- You should have received an email notification the week of September 13 with detailed instructions.
- Top Fundraiser Priority Registration is from October 11-18.
- Registration will be a first-come, first-serve basis beginning Wednesday, October 20 at 10:20 am.
- You can register at www.ms150.org for General Registration.
Please note, Team Priority Registration is not offered!
When registering for the 2011 BP MS150, whether you are a Top Fundraiser, returning rider or new rider, be sure to specify that you want to ride with Team Sun and Ski Sports.
*If you are having trouble finding Team Sun and Ski Sports when registering, register as an individual rider and you can be placed on the team at a later time.
After registering for the 2011 BP MS150, you will need to officially register for Team Sun and Ski Sports at www.sunandski.com/events to receive great benefits that Sun and Ski has to offer.
The cost is $95 and gets you a team jersey, entrance into 5 recommended MS150 training rides ($175 value), store discounts, pledge rebate and much much more!
Visit www.sunandski.com/ms150 for a full list of benefits.
For questions or concerns about registering for the 2011 BP MS150, call the National MS Society, Lone Star office at 713-394-2900.
Questions about Team Sun and Ski Sports? Email the Team Captain at firstname.lastname@example.org.