Sun & Ski Rotating Header Image

MS150 Urgent Notice – Day 1 Has Been Cancelled

If you're new here, you may want to subscribe to our RSS feed. Thanks for visiting!

URGENT NOTICE:
DAY 1 has officially been cancelled due to the adverse weather. LaGrange is flooded, tents have collapsed and its unsafe for riders. We are awaiting an update from the MS Society regarding DAY 2.

Please take into consideration that Day 2 could start from LaGrange or Katy… Alternative routes could come into play as well. The MS Society is working on making a decision now and we will pass that information on to you as soon as possible.

Be sure to text the word ‘RIDER’ to 777111 for updates from the MS Society, or check the MS150 website.

We will be in touch with further details soon.

UPDATE from MS Society:
Friday 4:30p – Due to unsafe conditions along the Day One route and in La Grange, we have decided to cancel the first day of the BP MS 150, Saturday, April 18, 2009. At this time we intend to ride as scheduled on Day 2, Sunday, April 19, from La Grange to Austin. We are currently assessing the logistics and route conditions from La Grange to Austin and will continue to update you as those details become available.



4 Comments on “MS150 Urgent Notice – Day 1 Has Been Cancelled”

  1. #1 Quincy
    on Apr 17th, 2009 at 2:09 pm

    This is in inaccurate, I just called the MS150 hotline and it is still on! You can call 281-657-7156.

  2. #2 Scott Blair
    on Apr 17th, 2009 at 2:23 pm

    I don’t think the MS Society has updated their information yet. Team Captains were notified first regarding the changes coming. The MS Society may wait until the Day 2 details are determined before publishing anything online or on their hotline.

  3. #3 billy
    on Apr 17th, 2009 at 2:44 pm

    The web site is updated just now saying that there is no day one.

  4. #4 Charles Dauber
    on Apr 17th, 2009 at 2:46 pm

    Confirmed – the MS150 official web site confirms it

Leave a Comment