It’s MS150 registration time! Whether you’re a returning rider or a new rider, the process of registering for 2010 is a little different this year. Since last year’s registration filled up within hours, the MS Society has changed the process up a bit.
Below is a breakdown of the registration process for the 2010 BP MS150:
• Club 300 – 2009 Top Riders who raised $1000+ and Team Captains
– MS Society will contact you directly and you can register on Oct. 12 – Nov. 20
• Rode with Team Sun & Ski in 2009
– Email email@example.com to make sure your name is on the roster to ride for the 2010 BP MS150. Rosters are due on Oct. 15. You can then register with the MS Society on Nov. 2-20.
• Did not ride in 2009
– You will need to click on the provided link and fill out the survey.
Please specify that you want to ride with Team Sun & Ski Sports. Deadline to do this is Oct. 9 by 5:00 p.m.
• General Registration
– This is opened to the general public. You can register on Dec. 2 and Dec. 5 at 11:00 a.m. on each day, until filled.
*You will then need to register for Team Sun & Ski at www.sunandski.com/events to receive great benefits that Sun & Ski Sports has to offer. The cost is $85 and gets you a team jersey and entrance into 6 recommended MS150 training rides ($180 value). Click here, for a full list of benefits.
Be sure to update your profile on the National MS Society website at www.nationalmssociety.org. The MS Society will be going by the information on your profile page to contact you for registration, rides, etc. If you don’t have a profile page, be sure to sign up for one. You can sign up for one at www.nationalmssociety.org as well.