You put a lot of time into choosing just the right bike, and you want to spend your time riding it, not wrestling with a bike rack. Basic bike hitch racks can interfere with access to rear doors, and bikes can sway or bump into each other. But today’s advanced bike hitch racks offer better stability and rear access, and some types can be adapted to carry your snowboard in the winter.
For example, some new types of Thule bike hitch racks are lightweight and easy to install and remove. The Thule bike hitch racks in the Helium collection are approximately 40% lighter than other bike hitch racks. Check out these features of the Thule Helium 3-Bike Hitch Rack:
- Lightweight: The Thule car rack is made of lightweight aluminum.
- Easy to install: No tools needed. A special tightening knob does the job.
- Versatile: A hitch adapter can handle 2-inch and 1 ¼-inch receiver hitches.
- Locked up tight: An integrated locking system keeps your bike secure.
- Stable: A patented No Sway system prevents bikes from bumping against each other.